Ice Cream Parlor Purse card

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)


Hi all,
I am back. We had little adventure coming back to Atlanta, due to the snow storm in the North East and the snow down here in Atlanta. But we made it back. Christmas was ok, low key...We are acctually exchanging gifts on New Year's Eve, which is kind of tradition in Macedonia, as well we'll decorate out tree for New Year's eve, again tradition in Macedonia. It was really crazy time before Christmas and we didn't get to do anything.

Anyway...another great news, maybe the best Christmas gift for me. My mom today got her visa to come visit us in the US. So she'll be arriving in February...so exciting!
Anyway, here's the fisrt project I have for the new SAB online class. I used 2 items from the SAB catalog. Ice Cream parlor dsp and quick accents and the button and ribbon bundle.

More details about this class can be found HERE





Comments