Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas Card sneak peeks

 


Hi all,

Sorry I have nothing new  to share with you, unfortunately. It's been crazy week, with Fluffy passing on and with work (I had to stay late on Friday and had to work over the weekend). As well yesterday we finally went to IKEA to pick up a sleeping sofa and it was delivered today. YAY! But our apartment still feels sad. We never thought it will hurt so much when a pet passes away. We still have her cage up. I am still not ready to put it down and away. Anyway...happy thoughts:) It's 3am...LoL

Here are few sneak peeks from the Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas cards class. I hope to have Occasions mini sneak peek for you tomorrow (today). I received my goodies on Thursday, but haven't really played.

Note: even thought the 12 days till Christmas class is over you can still take it, the site will be open 3 more months
Going on now: Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas Cards online class (clean and simple cards) started December 1st.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear of Fluffy's passing. My sister lost her pet this past week as well. They are so loved, it is very difficult. My best to you in your time of sadness.

Wendy Carr
Anonymous said…
Amazing!!! such a fabulous color combination and supper designing i like it...
Plastic business Cards
Plastic Card