Inkspiration Challenge #50 - Little break from Christmas

Hi all,


Welcome to the Inkspiration Challenge #50 and this is a color challenge, the colors are : rich razzleberry, pear pizzazz, temping turquoise and whisper white.


I decided to take a little break from Christmas crafting (before I get burnt out) and create some non-Christmas card. I decided to use one of my fav sets from the catalog, and that is Morning Cup.

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog--> HERE


Click on the pictures for larger view, and scroll down for complete list of supplies. :)




Make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the DT

Ilina --> you are here


Supplies:
stamps: Morning Cup
Ink: staz on, pear pizzazz,, rich razzleberry and temping turquoise
paper: watercolor, pear pizzazz, rich razzleberry, hostess level 1 stack, pawsitivelly prints too dsp
other: brights buttons ,aqua painter,jewlery tag punch, vintage trinkets, rich razzleberry taffeta ribbon, linen thread

Comments

Christine Blain said…
This is such a beautiful, happy card, Ilina. This stamp set looks gorgeous in those colours. I love it!
Marisa said…
Fabulously coloured images. Love the stacked tea cups :) Great use of this week's colours.
Heather Pilz said…
Wow! I always love your cards, but what a gorgeous combination of colors and wonderful coloring on that set! Love the layout too! Really beautiful job! Off to tidy my craft room and do a little stamping. I like the non Christmas idea myself!

Heather Pilz
StampPaperScissorsInk.com
Lee-Anne said…
What a gorgeous layout Ilina. I love the use of the patterned papers and buttons and the colouring of your image is just lovely. This is a great take on this weeks colours.
Renée said…
fab layout, Ilina!
Carrie Gaskin said…
Great layout and design. I think those colours are perfect for the tea set - I think I need to head into the kitchen to make me some tea right now! Wonderful job as always.
H2 :) said…
Fantastic layout Ilina. The papers, buttons & ribbon all work beautifully together with the image & I just love the little tag pinned to the ribbon. :)
Gorgeous colouring! I love those little cups. I bought the wheel and unmounted it so I have a bunch of wee cups to stamp. Beautiful card, Ilina!

xo B.
I love these colours. They really caught my eye. But then I saw what you did with them and I love, love, LOVE your card. Fabulous. TFS
Makeesha Byl said…
Super cute Ilina! I love your layout and your colouring is just beautiful! Thanks so much for your inspiration this week! Love Keesh x