Friday, November 5, 2010

Inkpsirations Challenge #47

Hi all, I guess you are not used seeing Inkspiration challenges from me. I was asked by Keesh to join her Inkspiration Challenges design team. Thank you Keesh!
This week is a sketch challenge, so I decided to make a Christmas card. I used one of my favorite sets Season of Joy. The color combo I decided to use is : cherry cobbler, crumb cake and very vanilla.

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog-->  HERE
Make sure you visit the blogs of the rest of the DT to see their take on the challenge :)
scroll on the bottom for the list of supplies :)




Ilina --> you are here

supplies:
stamps: season of joy
ink: cherry cobbler
paper: jolly holiday dsp, crumb cake, very vanilla, cherry cobbler
other: crocheted ribbon, bitty buttons, regal brads, white gel pen, itty bitty punch pack, linen thread 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOVE the colours you've used. Great to see you on Keesh's Design Team, Ilina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, Ilina! Full of nice details. Welcome on board! :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking card Ilina! Love these colours together. (This set is one of my favourites too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these fab colours and fun elements, Ilina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little details Ilina. I am a HUGE fan of your work and am thrilled to share a DT position with you. I look forward to many more outstanding creations from you (but no pressure!). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Ilina! Love the crumb and cobbler combo. Great details too! I'm excited to be on the team with you!

    Hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Christmas card! This is one set I really should get as I love the images in it. Great colour combo and that ribbon/lace is delicious. Looking forward to working along side you on the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Christmas card for this weeks sketch. It is just gorgeous. The colours works so well togther, I just love Cherry Cobbler. The lace trim is just gorgeous too. Beautiful card!!
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous colour combo Ilina! Love those buttons and lace ribbon too! Thanks so much for your inpsiration this week! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Ilina!! I love this Chrissy Card, I especially love the lace trim. Welcome to the DT and I cannot wait to work along side of you and see what stunning creations you make along the way!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...