Folded Wreats

 



Here are some wreath ornaments and "Embellishments" I made for my 12 Days until Xmas online class.

I made the large ornament out of six 3"x5" Deck and Halls dsp, and the small ones from ten 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" Jolly Holiday dsp. For the card I used Cherry Cobbler base and layer of Very Vanilla cs. And a little bit of 1/8" Old olive taffeta ribbon for added touch :)

Reminder: 12 Days of Christmas Online Class  is going on right now, I will be posting the projects late at night, since I work full time. You can watch the videos in your own timing.  Details HERE

12 Days of Clean and Simple Christmas cards (starts December 1st). Details -- HERE
All online classes are available for at least 3 additional months from the date of the last video






Comments

Lee-Anne said…
Another gorgeous Christmas card, I love the idea of the wreath. Perfect for an ormanent or for a card. You are so clever, such gorgeous ideas.
Jan Hoyt said…
That is ADORABLE!!!! I love the origami wreath idea, too cute! thanks so much for sharing your talents...between your FT job and your stamping I have no idea when you sleep but I sure love seeing what you have done. Jan Hoyt
http://www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com