Clean and Simple Cute Christmas one more time

 



Here is yet another card I made using the A Cute Christmas set. This card "co-ordinates" with the one I did yesterday. I LOVE working with Crumb Cake color.

Reminder: 12 Days of Christmas starts in less than 24 hrs, I will be posting the projects late at night, since I work full time, and I will be sending you invitations to join the site in few hrs.  Details HERE

12 Days of Clean and Simple Christmas cards (starts December 1st). Details -- HERE



supplies:
stamps: a cute christmas, christmas greetings
paper: crumb cake
ink: staz on in jet black, always artichoke, cherry cobbler
other: always artichoke seam binding ribbon, rhinestones, red, linen thread, alcohol marker, blender pens.

Comments

Lee-Anne said…
Hi Ilina

I love both of your clean and simple christmas cards. They are definitely very cute, I love the colours and stamp sets used.
I'll be thinking about you as your Christams class begins. I hope it goes really well for you. I don't know how you fit that in with working full time, you must be amazing with time management :)
Have a wonderful day.
Lee-Anne