12 Days till Christmas Money Holder

 



Here is the 2nd project for my 12 Days till Christmas Class.
I used: cherry cobbler, always artichoke and crumb cake cs, plus deck the halls dsp
The stamp set I used is Tags till Xmas, plus some cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon

Reminder: 12 Days of Christmas just started, I will be posting the projects late at night, since I work full time, and I will be sending you invitations to join the site in few hrs.  Details HERE

12 Days of Clean and Simple Christmas cards (starts December 1st). Details -- HERE
All online classes are available for at least 3 additional months from the date of the last video




Comments

Lori Mueller said…
This is gorgeous! I love the added beauty of the ribbon and tag. This really enhances the hum-drum of a gift card and makes it look like a real 'gift'. TFS!
Dawn said…
Love it! What a gorgeous holder!
Lopezvc23 said…
This is beautiful, will you be offering a tutorial on this? Love you work!
Ilina Crouse said…
This is part of my 12 days till Xmas online class. The template and video tutorial are available on the class site only.
Lee-Anne said…
Another fantastic project Ilina, I love this. That designer paper is gorgeous and the design of the holder is just perfect. Very clever!