12 Days of Christmas Class Project

 



This is the first project we made for the 12 Days of Christmas class.
The ornaments are large enough to be hung onto the Xmas tree. I used old olive, cherry cobbler and baja breeze cardstock

Reminder: 12 Days of Christmas just started, I will be posting the projects late at night, since I work full time, and I will be sending you invitations to join the site in few hrs.  Details HERE

12 Days of Clean and Simple Christmas cards (starts December 1st). Details -- HERE






Comments

Susan said…
Gorgeous ornament; so wonderful to see a Christmas post; thanks for sharing.
Sarah said…
These are so unique! Do you have an engineering degree?
Ilina Crouse said…
yes, I work full time as Electrical Power Engineer
Heather Dean said…
OK, Ilina, you've convinced me that I HAVE to sign up for your Christmas class :) I have so many Christmas ideas that I need to get to already but I just love the ornaments you've been making and I would never in a million years figure out how to do it!! You are a paper genius!!