We had blast in Baltimore!!!!





Wow, I had BLAST in Baltimore. I have a little more time to write about it now and put up some pictures. I will take nice pictures of my projects I did for the Workshop Wow presentation once I get a chance to take nice pictures (hopefully tomorrow).
I arrived home late last night (around midnight) and this morning we went to church, then grocery shopping then I took a nap and when I woke up we went over friend's place for dinner (we had a blast there too)..

anyway...back to Baltimore Regional. It was so AWESOME!!! I was excited to see my upline and my sidelines...and I had my presentation in the morning at 10am.
I think it went pretty well, as soon as I sat down I felt my legs shaking. At least my hands were not shaking :D :D :D
I showed a technique that I called ROCK AND ROLL WITH A TWIST. I will post tutorial soon. Hopefully by the end of the week.

Here are some pictures from the presentation, the display board with my samples and pictures with some of my Philly Inkers "sisters". We were all wearing t-shirts that had Philly Inkers on them. I used MDS to design the "saying" and than printed them out on Iron on Transfer sheets. And a picture with Donna Griffith from the SU! Home Office from the Training Department

More pictures are coming out soon







Comments

Thanks for sharing your creativity at Regionals. Your projects were awesome!

Maureen
StampingJoan said…
Ilena you were awesome as I know you must have felt with the greeting when your name was announced! You are so creative and share so much! It was so nice to see you in person! And I was just thrilled to see Donna Griffith with the necklace I made for my 3D swap. Could I use your picture on my blog?
mindy gray said…
You did an amazing job on Saturday! I enjoyed your presentation.
Dawn said…
Loved your presentation on Saturday! Sorry I didn't find you to say so in person - but great job!
Erica said…
You did a great job at Regionals and your projects ROCKED!
Heather Dean said…
Hi Ilina -- It was great meeting you in Baltimore and thanks again for letting me sit at the Philly Inkers table -- what a fun group of stampers :). You demonstration was wonderful and all your samples were awesome!! Hope to see you at Convention! -- Heather