Watercoloring Class Projects







Wow, what a wonderful day!
I had my watercoloring class today and below are the cards we made using different watercoloring techniques. The first one uses markers and aqua painter, second watercolor crayons and aqua painter, the third one ink pads and blender pen and the last one watercolor pencils and blender pen ( and aqua painter).

After that me and Wanda, who traveled from South Carolina to attend my class, went for little shopping therapy, we got some goodies, then we got back at my place, and we all (me, Sean and Wanda) went out to dinner at Cracker Barrel. We had some good time. On the bottom you will see pic of me and Wanda in front of Cracker Barrel.

If you want to attend my watercolor online class where I will show you 5 different watercoloring techniques through videos- class starts on Monday, you can find more details HERE

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow!!
That looks like a lot of fun!!
Thanks for sharing!
Carey said…
Oh what wonderful creations. I wish I lived closer to you so I could learn this technique. It just isn't the same if it isn't in person.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy