Grateful Harvest







Wow, it has been a long day, I had docs appointment in the morning for my foot, since the swelling hasn't really gone down, so there were several scans involved and so on. I had horrible headache when I got home. The doc said to keep off the foot and rest. Yeah, right...I can pretend I don't understand English...heehee...I can do that since English is not my first language...But if the foot is not 100% healed in 3 weeks I need to go back...well that ain't going to be good. So I better listen to the doc.I am staying home tomorrow and will be working from home.

Anyway...today is the first day of the Online Watercoloring class and this is the first projects.
The site for the class will be available for several months, as well the videos so you can join any time.

For more details you can click HERE


Comments

Wanda Williams said…
Ilina! How pretty this card is!!!
Andrea Walford said…
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - that was sweet of you. Love your water coloring on this card!