Friends Fur-ever diorama card






SOrry I have been quite for the past couple days. I have been busy working on my swaps for Baltimore. I will post some later. And plus my foot started swelling again, so had to rest.
On Saturday we went out to lunch and then went to see The Legend of the Guardians....that movie was AMAZING!!! We saw it in 3-D, worth each penny!!!

Anyway...yesterday one of my projects was featured on USTamp with Dawn and Friends Cool Moves....

Here is a peek.
For more details about UStamp visit http://ustampwithdawnandfriends.com




Comments

Rose said…
Both cards are adorable!!! Love the little dog pulling the wagon and the balloons tied to his tail, So cute.
Cheryl said…
This is so cute! I love it.
Anonymous said…
Ilna,
At the regional right now - great job on your presentation, and beautiful samples!
jennifer