Sweet Snowglobe Holiday Mini Sneak Peek




When I first time saw this stamp in the Holiday Mini I wasn't very impressed and then I was laying in bed and thinking about snowglobes and how SU! doesn't really have Snow Globe stamp...well...it actually had. So I had to order it right away, even after I already placed my pre-order. I got the stamp yesterday and tonight I decided to play. I was so out of the loop yesterday, that I went to bed at 10pm. Yeah, you read it correctly 10pm, as well after work I had a nap, then worked out, went to church, come back and back to sleep.

Anyway... Here is the card :)

Oh yeah, I forgot, I am attending the Baltimore, MD regional on October 2nd, so if you are there stop and say hello :)

I am planning on meeting some demonstrators on Friday (those who are attending the Oct. 1st regional) after 4pm (place TBD), so if you want to meet up on Friday let me know :)

Scroll down for supplies




supplies:
stamps: four the holidays, sweet snowglobe
paper: soft subtles dsp stack, whisper white, real red, bashful blue
ink: versamark, early espresso, real red, old olive, bashful blue
other: sweet treat cups, dazzling diamonds, white embossing powder, white satin ribbon, northern flurries embossing folder

Comments

Pat said…
I just got this stamp, too cute! I love this!