Rejoicing in Christmas Holiday Mini Sneak Peek




Here is a very simple card I made using another new set from the mini that I got yesterday. :D
I kept it very simple. I used Bristol Velum paper for the base, since is more sturdy than the SU! whisper white and is nice for watercoloring.

Scroll down for supplies




supplies:
stamps: rejoicing in christmas
ink: staz on, rich razzbeberry, wild wassabi, marina mist, not quite navy, blush blossom marker, crumb cake, delightful daffodil
paper: bristol vellum, rich razzleberry
other: rixh razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, eyelet border punch, aqua painter

Comments

Jean said…
This is so so beautiful Ilina. The stamp is not one I would have purchased until I saw this card.l WoW!
Jan Hoyt said…
beautiful card! And I think the simplicity of the card makes the image even more beautiful. YOu did a GREAT job with the watercoloring! TFS...glad that I ordered this set!