Monday, August 23, 2010

Just my type



Delightful Daffodil is not really my color, but I forced myself to use it. I decided to make another vintage-ish card, this time I sponged the edges with the charcoal ink cube from the Distressing essentials kit. I used as well the Punch from the Past stamp set.

Scroll down for list of supplies



supplies:
stamps: puns from the past
ink: basic black
paper: newsprint dsp, basic black, confetti cream, delightful daffodil
other: buttons, basic black taffeta ribbon, linen thread, scallop squares bigz die (from the Holiday Mini), distressing essentials kit

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it! No matter the color or theme, you make everything work. Love this card and all your work. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...