GOOOOOOOOL







Here is another simple card from Thursday night (last one). You may be wondering why in the world I got the Spanish Set Goal, instead of the English, when I have nothing in common with Spanish. Well, in Macedonian (and all Ex. Yugoslavian countries) the word for Goal is Gol. So it's same with Spanish. And Soccer (we call is football) is one of the most populat sports across the big pond. I loved watching all the European and World Soccer cups while living in Europe. I miss them.
Anyway...with that being said, I had to have this set, and had to have the Spanish one. (I don't think I will need the English one, since I don't really know people who play soccer around here)

Scroll down for supplies




supplies
stamps: Goal (Spahish)
ink: basic black, versamark
paper; basic black, whisper white
other: black embossing powder, heat gun, basic black 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, distressing essentials (charcoal ink spot)

Comments