Day of Gratitude- Holiday Mini Sneak PEEK




Here is another sneak peek from the Holiday Mini, this time a fall/ thanksgiving set, called Day of Gratitude. This is as well very simple card. Sorry I have to keep it simple these days, as I have been soooo stinkin' tired after I get back from work. Today when I got back from work, I had to take a nap, and I woke up at 8pm, worked out, then Sean got home (he had to work late), we had dinner, I had to straighten up my studio and I just made this card, and it's 3am!!!!

Scroll down for supplies




supplies:
stamps: day of gratitude
ink: more mustard, old olive, cajun craze, early espresso
paper: very vanilla, more mustard, cajun craze, autumn spice dsp
other: corner rounder, early espresso satin ribbon

Comments

Created By You said…
LOVE that gratitude stamp, and can't wait to get mine.. you've done a phenomenal job with it TFS
Kimberly S. said…
VERY pretty!!! Great job with the layout, colors, and everything!!