The best antiques are old friends




I didn't fall off the face of the Earth. I am still alive and kicking. LoL

It's been busy Saturday and Friday, as well I have been working on filling all the Etsy orders. If only the Two Step Owl punch could speak, he will scream...LoL. I have some pictures of bunch of stuff I made to fill the orders....Owls, owls, owls everywhere.
I ordered a new punch, LOL.

Anyway...here is a card I made tonight using the Timeless treasures set. No Holiday Mini sneak peak? Well...not today .. It was good to sit tonight even really really late to stamp something for fun.

Scroll down for list of supplies




supplies:
stamps: timeless treasures
ink: early espresso
paper: crumb cake, Baja Breeze, soft subtles dsp stack
other: antique brads, crochet trim, linen thread, distressing essentials kit.

Comments

Created By You said…
Great card, love the layers and of course the awesome new antique brads!!
craftystamper said…
Love the antiqueness of this card. all elements fit together so well.
Heidi Bound said…
I love this card. This stamp set is amazing! I can't wait to add it to my stash. I love the vintage look and the elements work beautifully together. Thank you for sharing it!
MuseMyWorld said…
Really great card! I love this stamp set and the vintage look!