August Tour De Freaks


It's time for the Tour de Freaks. The tour doesn't officially start till August20th, so if you're here to view my post, make sure you check back so you can view the tour in full bloom :)

If you've already started the tour, then you've probably come from viewing Dannie Graves' s blog and her fabulous creations. If you didn't arrive from Dannie's blog, don't worry, the hop makes a full circle, so you won't miss any creations :)
I decided to use two stamp sets from the Holiday Mini. The first card features the French Foliage set. I stamped the images on texture wood sheets and cut them out. As well I cut the circle out of wood sheets and using the Distressing essentials kit (in particular the Mahogany ink cube) I changed the color of the wood sheet. As well I used the new Autumn Spice dsp for the first card.

For the second one, I used the most cute Halloween set, Fang-tastic. I used the letters from the chipboard pack Alpahbet soup and covered them with green glitter. I embossed the background using the new Spider web folder and punched the bats. And at the end I stamped, colored and cut-out the little guy.

As well I used the same set to make this Bitty Box, envelope and little note. I used the Bitty Box and envelope XL die, some Raven Lace ribbon (LOVE this ribbon) and the spider web embossing folder.I hope you've enjoyed the projects. Now, hop on over to Jan Think's blog by selecting the button below to view her VERY creative projects!

Comments

Caryl W said…
Your projects are very cute.
You made a typo that you might want to clean up before the tour goes live. 3rd paragraph, 3rd line
Ilina Crouse said…
OMG!!! Thank you for noticing that.
Connie Babbert said…
Beautiful fall card, and a FUN Halloween one! Great job!
Rhonda Langley said…
Wonderful projects! Love the way you inked the wood sheets!
Jeannie said…
Wow! Love all the projects! Now I need the Fang-tastic set too! Yikes!
Jen said…
Adorable! I love them all!
Wendy Weixler said…
Your autumn card is GORJAMALICIOUS!! WOW!! I totally LOVE it!! Your Halloween cards and bitty box ore adorable! Great projects, my friend!!
Theresa said…
Wow! Great job and to adorable. I love your creations. Thanks for sharing.
gbarron56 said…
Iliia -- I love all your projects. The fall card is amazing and the leaves are so realistic. Love the glittery letters on the BOO project. Just fabulous! Thanks for sharing the tour with us this month! Blessings, Gretchen
Ilina your autumn card is soooo lovely! I love how you incorporated the wood sheets. And the bitty box is just too cute.
Mary Brown said…
I just LOVE the use of the wood on your leaf card...BEAUTIFUL!!! That sparkly BOO is soooo cute too!
Alissa Weaver said…
I love how you used the wood for the leaf card! Amazing!
Love you projects. The cute box with the note card is adorable. Thank you for sharing.
Laurie Zoellmer said…
Your projects are absolutely adorable!!!
Anonymous said…
Wow, Awesome projects! I really like the leaf card with the textured wood sheet...the Mohangany is Fabulous! Thanks for Sharing, have a Great day!
dj said…
what great samples....I love that leave card....I just had club yesterday and we actually talked about that stamp set...your card may have just pushed me over the edge!! Awesome work!!
Jessica said…
Love the autumn card! Thanks for sharing!
My favorite is the adorable Bitty Box Ilina! Thanks for sharing!!
I'm beginning to think you have super human stamping powers!! Love these adorable projects!! The Green, glittery BOO is fab-oo!
Brenda said…
Love all your projects. Halloween is such a fun time of the year and you have nailed it with each of your projects. TFS
Wendy J. said…
Ilina, what a totally gorgeous "gratitude" card!! Wow! The halloween card and box are so cute! You're so talented!