Simple Christmas



Here is a very simple Christmas Card I made today. I loved this set from the time I saw it, but I wasn't quite sure what to do with a big solid image. So here is my first idea I came up with. For the star I used versamark, heat and stick powder and gold glitter. Scroll to the end of full list of supplies.





supplies:
stamps: Come to Betlehem
ink: versamark, night of navy
paper: whisper white, night of navy, brushed gold
other: gold elastic cord, heat and stick powder, glitter

Comments

Ariel said…
this is a beautiful card! I, too, really like this set, and am heistant to get it for the solid image and what exactly to do with it. You did a fabulous job, and the gold is the perfect touch with the navy. Very pretty!
~Ariel
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful. I hope I can remember it for my Christmas card classes. Thanks for sharing.
JBassem said…
Simply beautiful, yet again!
Jeannie said…
Beautiful! It's the first new Christmas card stamp set that I invested in too so I welcome the ideas! TFS!