Owls and Butterflies


****edited to answer question I keep getting. How the embellishments are adhered to the window sheet? I used dimensionals, I didn't remove the backing, but put DOTTO (repositionable adhesive), or you can use SNAIL and I adhered them to the window sheet. When you remove them, the backing will stay on the window sheet and the dimensionals won't be damaged, or the embellishment****

The embellishments addiction is coming back...LoL...
Here are some embellishments and kits I made (they are up in my Etsy Store) using the new Two Step Own punch and the Butterfly Prints set and the Butterfly Punch.
I used retired dsp (haiku and summer picnic), the colors are picked to coordinate the dsp i.e. Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, More Mustard and Chocolate chip for the Haiku kits and Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue and Real Red for the Summer Picnic kits.












Comments

Bronwyn Eastley said…
These are just gorgeous and a great way to use up some old DSP. I hope you do well in your Etsy store!!
Nikki Bond said…
These are great! What kind of adhesive to you used that is removable from thewindow sheet? What a great idea it would be to bring these to my kids classroom for crafts! {SMILES}
Kat said…
These are so cute! How do you get them to stick temp on the window sheet?
Queen of Feisty said…
WOW. Found your blog off Facebook at Splitcoaststampers. LOVE the use of the owl and the butterfly... so I guess I need to order me some punches...

Jacki
These are so cute. I love them.
Kimberly S. said…
These are soooooo cute!!! I just LOVE them!!! You're so VERY talented!!
Emily Lorelli said…
I also was wondering what adhesive you used to adhere them to the window sheet so that it doesn't damage the embellishment. Just curious :-). So cute!
Jeannie said…
Wow! Looks so cute! What a great idea for open house gifts etc.!!
Ilina Crouse said…
I edited the post to answer this question.
I just love the Owl set and your idea is wonderful. Thanks for the tip on adhering to the window sheets.
Vina said…
Wow...you're sooo creative! Love the owls & butterfly embellies!
SarahLP said…
Fabulous embellies! I hope we get the Owl punch in UK in October!