Open House Projects



Here are the projects (cards) I prepared for the New Catalog Open House I am holding today. I tried to have variety of different styles. I hope I achieved that.
Scroll down, under each card I have listed list of supplies.




supplies:
stamps: just believe
ink: early espresso
paper: early espresso, pink pirouette, very vanilla
other: pearls, 1 3/4" punch, elegant lines embossing folder



supplies:
stamps: FYI, woodgrain
paper: crumb cake, chocolate chip, so saffron, real red, whisper white, play date dsp
ink: chocolate chip
other: two step owl punch, two step bird punch, window word punch, modern label punch, 1 3/4" circle punch


supplies:
stamps: punch potpourri, FYI
paper: love letter dsp, basic black, daffodil delight, very vanilla
ink: daffodil delight, basic black
other: ribbon border punch, silver brads, basic black 1/8" taffeta ribbon




Comments

Nance Leedy said…
You certainly did! Your projects are a fabulous mix of elegance, whimsy and sophistication. Great job! I've been reading your blog all week and been in love with all the new goodies you have shown this week--keep it up! :-)
Lorraine Toll said…
I love, love, love your owl card. I will definately be copying that. I love all the cards that you made for your open house I couldnt have said better than Nance did. Good Luck today, and TFS! =D
Jayne said…
All of your cards are great! Thanks for sharing :o)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for having us over for your open house! It was fantastic! Xaviera