Non Traditional Christmas



Here is yet another card I made using the Contempo Christmas, and non traditional Christmas colors. I used the Music Notes wheel for the background and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to embelish the ornament and one of the layers.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used on this card.



supplies:

stamps: contempo christmas, music notes (wheel)

paper: blushing bride, very vanilla

ink: early espresso, blushing bride

other: sticky strip, dazzling diamonds, blushing bride ribbon, rhinestone brads, silver elastic cord, distrssing essentials kit

Comments

StampingJoan said…
Ilena this is gorgeous! I love all your work! Will have to get this set now! CASING!
Christine Blain said…
Beautiful! Love the soft colours; perfect for Christmas, I think.
Maureen Merritt said…
Wow, another stunning card. I'm loving the non-traditional look!

I really like what you've been doing with Contempo Christmas!
Wendie said…
A beautiful blend of images and color.