Morning without coffee




Is like sleep.

Here is a card I made tonight using the new set Take a Sip, and I took the color combination : baja breeze, cherry cobbler and soft suede from the new color coach.

I need to get to bed, so will keep it short, scroll down for supplies




Supplies:
stamps: Take a sip wheel, morning cup set
ink: staz on, soft suede, baja breeze, cherry cobbler
paper:soft suede, baja breeze, cherry cobbler, watercolor, subtles and regals dsp
other: dotted ribbon border punch and scallop trim border punch, aqua painter

Comments

Kitty A. said…
Darling card! Love the way you watercolor on WC paper. Thanks for the inspiration.
Kelly Ann Flint said…
Cute card, I too love the way you watercolored the set. Thank you for sharing.
marilynprestonn said…
Awesome card Ilina. Love that image and the colour combo is fabulous. Fine work my dear. :)Peggy