Saturday, July 24, 2010

Morning without coffee




Is like sleep.

Here is a card I made tonight using the new set Take a Sip, and I took the color combination : baja breeze, cherry cobbler and soft suede from the new color coach.

I need to get to bed, so will keep it short, scroll down for supplies




Supplies:
stamps: Take a sip wheel, morning cup set
ink: staz on, soft suede, baja breeze, cherry cobbler
paper:soft suede, baja breeze, cherry cobbler, watercolor, subtles and regals dsp
other: dotted ribbon border punch and scallop trim border punch, aqua painter

3 comments:

  1. Darling card! Love the way you watercolor on WC paper. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I too love the way you watercolored the set. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Ilina. Love that image and the colour combo is fabulous. Fine work my dear. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to