Halloween Kids and OMG! Moment



It seems like it's been a long day. I left work early today as I had a massive migraine headache. I took a nap after I got home and when I woke up the headache was gone, but for only 5 min, then it was back AGAIN!!!

Anyway...tonight I found out that I was one of the Artisan Awards Finalist and my name was read at Convention Awards Night. Ok, I wasn't the winner, but I guess I wasn't 100% loser either. It made my day :)

And here is another card using Greeting Card Kids set. I never liked Halloween, but I feel I am getting accustomed to it, hence the Halloween card. Scroll down for list of supplies.




supplies:
stamps: greeting card kids,wicked cool
ink: staz on, basic black, pumpkin pie, blush blossom marker, old olive, more mustard, rich razzleberry
paper: basic black, rich razzleberry, watercolor, wicked fun specialty dsp
other: chunky essentials glitter, bitty bat punch, rhinestones black (non SU!), basic black taffeta ribbon

Comments

Rita W said…
I love it! Great pairing of those two stamp sets.