Monday, July 12, 2010

Halloween Greeting



Here is yet another Greeting Card Kids card, and another watercolored card.
I love the little girl sitting on the pumpkin. The dsp I used is retired, as the new Halloween paper arrives later today, and I couldn't wait till then to finish the card.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies





supplies:
stamps: greeting card kids, teeny tiny wishes
paper: ghostly greetings dsp (retired), basic black, watercolor, old olive, rich razzleberry
ink: staz-on, pumpkin pie, more mustard, soft suede, basic black, old olive
other: brights brads, rich razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, modern label punch

4 comments:

  1. Love your watercoloring! This Halloween card is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring you've been doing lately is amazing!!! Are you just using the watercolor paper, aquapainter & the ink from your ink pads? It is really fantastic!!! I can't believe you can get such a great look with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I love your style. It always jumps out at me in the SCS gallery when I am looking for inspiration. I can't wait to see what you do with the Avairy set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this card. Your watercolouring rocks :D

    ReplyDelete

Places I have been to