Halloween Greeting



Here is yet another Greeting Card Kids card, and another watercolored card.
I love the little girl sitting on the pumpkin. The dsp I used is retired, as the new Halloween paper arrives later today, and I couldn't wait till then to finish the card.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies





supplies:
stamps: greeting card kids, teeny tiny wishes
paper: ghostly greetings dsp (retired), basic black, watercolor, old olive, rich razzleberry
ink: staz-on, pumpkin pie, more mustard, soft suede, basic black, old olive
other: brights brads, rich razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, modern label punch

Comments

kathleenh said…
Love your watercoloring! This Halloween card is the cutest!
Maureen Merritt said…
The coloring you've been doing lately is amazing!!! Are you just using the watercolor paper, aquapainter & the ink from your ink pads? It is really fantastic!!! I can't believe you can get such a great look with that!!
Lorien Clark said…
Just wanted to say I love your style. It always jumps out at me in the SCS gallery when I am looking for inspiration. I can't wait to see what you do with the Avairy set.
Wow! I love this card. Your watercolouring rocks :D