Growing Green


Seems like today was a looong day. I had the open house and then Sean and I went to see a movie, well, we didn't quite end up at the movie theater. I was so sleepy, that we grabbed something to eat. We went at some grill place, which turned out to be Mediterranean restaurant. The prices were VERY reasonable and the food is AWESOME! Then we got home around 7pm and I went to sleep, and woke up at 10pm wondering what in the world is going on, why it's so dark and it's only 10am and we are late for church. But in few seconds I remembered what happened and that it's 10pm not am...LoL. I guess I was tired.

Anyway, here is a card I made tonight using the Growing Green set, which is perfect for watercoloring. I used my Aqua painter and markers to color the images.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.




supplies:
stamps: growing green, teeny tiny wishes
ink: staz on, versamark
markers: crumb cake, wild wasbi, baja breeze
paper: wild wasabi, crumb cake, baja breeze, watercolor, woodland walk and elegant soiree dsp
other: aqua painter, neutrals brads, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, window word punch, modern label punch

Comments

stampingcaz said…
cards are stunning, we can but dream for some lovely colouring in stamps in the UK catalogue. Please please!!

Cazx
Emma said…
Wowzer - this is breathtaking. Amazing colouring and such a beautiful layout - thanks for sharing :D
Angie Tieman said…
Beautiful card and watercoloring! It's like you seriously bought every stamp set on my wish list!
MuseMyWorld said…
Your creations are always amazing and inspiring! Thanks for being such a creative person, and sharing it with all of us!
Jill B. said…
I think we've all fallen asleep and awoken a bit confused on what day it is! The growing green set looks like a must have!
This card is GORGEOUS!! Your coloring technique is amazing!! I would love to see a tutorial on how you achieved that look with the markers and aqua painter.

Thanks for sharing!
Lianne Carper said…
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I mainly just collect your ideas (shame on me) but this one I had to jump over and comment on. I LOVE it!
Allison said…
Gorgeous card! Love the colour combo and watercolouring!
Jenn in GA said…
ilina, have you tried threading the 1/8" ribbon through the holes in the dotted scallop ribbon border punch? just curious...