Friends Fur-Ever


It's been a looong day. I spent most of the day on our factory floor doing some transformer testing. The same thing was yesterday. There was a funny thing that happened yesterday. I was in our test cell which is gated and has Plexiglas around it and the entrance is allowed by swiping the card, and you need to have special training to enter the cell. LoL
Anyway...I was sitting there working, and my coworker told me that some other people will come and he'll need to show them the cell. Well, he left for couple min, and all these people came in and were standing around the cell.I felt like a monkey in a cage, like they kept the orangutan in the Honolulu Zoo. It was hilarious. LOL. then one guy asked my coworker " What is she doing?" LOL...I was thinking to myself" Can you see, I am monkeying around" ....
anyway....

This is another set I fell in love with at first sight. I LOVE dogs and this set hit the spot! And it's awesome for watercoloring.
Scroll down for list of supplies.



supplies:
stamps: friends fur-ever
paper: nursery suite, elegant soiree dsp, watercolor, baja breeze, chocolate chip, crumb cake
ink: crumb cake, early espresso, baja breeze, old olive, rich razzleberry
other: linen thread, dotted ribbon border punch, latte button (retired), aqua painter

Comments

mary noble said…
Ilina,
Love this doggy card!! It is cute, cute, cute and you did a really nice job of coloring it! I'm a doggy person & have a furbaby, did you know?
Mary L
Rita W said…
Oh my! I love this. I am so glad I found your blog; your cards are AMAZING! I love the coloring and layout on this one. Wow!
maryjo marshall said…
I want this set and now I am going to have to order it - love your cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Mary Fish said…
Well, I debated on this set and now regret it. You really made it shine. I love using my SU markers (and Aqua Painter) to watercolor. I noticed you do, too. Did you use markers for this card?

Hugs, Mary