Cork and Felt flowers, butterflies and owls embellishments




So, I had more fun making embellishments today. This time I used cork and felt. SU! is now carrying cork sheets!!!(for these I used some cork I have had for a loong time and never used it, I don't even remember where I got it from)
The first set was Newsprint dsp and red felt. The second one were OWLS, again, this time I used cork and play date dsp and the third set of embellishments are made of cork and felt.

These were so fun to make.

I have them as well available in my Etsy Shop--> HERE









Comments

Mickey Roberts said…
Holy Cow, Ilina! Do you ever sleep! I think these are your best owls yet! Love the cork and the felt combo. Awesome!
Linda Tarolli said…
Glad to hear that the owl punch will go thru the cork. They're adorable.
Anonymous said…
Just thought I'd let you know SU IS NOW carrying cork sheets. Page 205 of the IBC they are in a pack of 6. Love these though. Never think to make embellies ahead so you can just quickly add to a card! Thanks for the inspiration!
Julia said…
oh these are lovely!! I hope we get cork in our new catty in Septemeber! Thanks for all the inspiration!
KilkennyVFX said…
These are the cutest owls I have seen yet! They would be great embellishments for a bulletin board or planner.
Andrea G. said…
Hi Ilina,
I love your cork owls. Could you let us know how you made them? The SU cork does not fit in the owl punch? Do you have a secret trick? I finally got my cork yesterday and was disappointed to discover that it doesn't fit. I guess I should have done some research first. I was so looking forward to making some of these and then turning them into magnets.
Anonymous said…
she's probably using the cork sheets on a roll from Michael's.