Baby Tee's



Hope you all had great 4th of July, we didn't do anything special, just kicked back and relaxed. Actually I made jam from strawberries and blackberries and unpacked several boxes of books, that we never got around since we moved here.
And I made a card, I really like Blushing Bride/Early Espresso color combination for baby cards. This one is no exception.

Scroll down for list of supplies I used on the card

For those of you who are local (to me), for OPEN HOUSE details click --> HERE



supplies:
stamps: Baby Bundle, dot,dot,dot (it's BACK!), jumbo wheel: baby tee's
ink: black, alcohol based markers for coloring the baby tee, versamark, early espresso
paper: whisper white, early espresso, blushing bride
other: scallop rectangle clearlit die, early espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon

Comments

MuseMyWorld said…
I love that color combination also. The early espresso is such a deep contrast to the pink. It is beautiful!