15 Minutes Best Bots Forever



Last week I told my hubby that I will make a card for our nephew to send it with the package we were sending him. And I remembered 15 min before we headed out to the post office (before they closed). I had 15 min to whip up a card. So here's the simple card I came up with. If it didn't involve watercoloring I believe I could have finished faster.

It's nothing special, but it's quick and simple. I used couple retired products, the Baja Breeze prints dsp and the star brads.




supplies:
stamps: best bots forever
ink: staz on, basic gray, crumb cake, old olive, baja breeze
paper: nursery suite and baja breeze prinds dsp, crumb cake, watercolor paper, old olive, chocolate chip
other: aqua painter, silver jumbo brads, star designer brads

Comments

Gina Thornton said…
Cameron (my 4 year old son) is blog surfing with me tonight (sitting on my lap) whenI brought this one up he said "oh I really like that one!" Very cute Ilina!
That's a 15 minute card??? You are a very talented lady.