Happy Thoughts Make Happy Days-New Catalog Sneak Peek


So, I forced myself to make a card tonight, I feel kind of rusted...since my knee pain started, as I can't really bend my leg. But I made this card standing. It was pretty quick and I like the outcome...it's simple. I used the new Marina Mist (cardstock, ink and 1/8" taffeta ribbon). Early Espresso (ink) as well the returning Wild Wasabi (ink and cardstock). Scroll to the bottom for details



supplies:
stamps: apple blossoms
ink: marina mist, so saffron, rose red, wild wasabi, early espresso
paper: whisper white,
marina mist, so saffron, rose red, wild wasabi
other: 1/8" marina mist taffeta ribbon, 1 1/4" square punch, square scallop punch

Comments

Pat said…
Love this card!
sandie carter said…
Great card - love the bright cheery flowers. TFS