Friendly notes and update on July Fourth Template


Here is yet another simply sent kit card. This is the kit from the Clearance Rack called Friendly notes, it makes total of 14 mini cards. It's so cute. You can check what's on the clearance rack by clicking on the link above (CLEARANCE RACK).

I am sorry I don't have anything more for you today, it's been long day at work, while my coworkers from my group were out on a picnic (all day), I had to be in the office...working under HIGH pressure to have this proposal done, I was engineering support.

Due to the crazy work hours, I didn't get a chance to finalize the tutorial and templates for the JUly 4th class. I will be emailing them tomorrow :( I am so sorry.

As well don't forget, June 20th is the TOUR DE FREAKS!!!

I am signing off and calling it a day (a CRAZY one)



Comments