Sunday, June 6, 2010

Because I Care - New Catalog Sneak Peak



When you are reading this probably I'll be in Canada, on my way to Canada, or somewhere out there. While I am on business trip there, I have scheduled posts here, so you can see more creations using the Sneak Peek products from the SU! new catalog.

This time I have a little sneak peek using the Because I care stamp set, which is level 1 hostess set in the new catalog.As a demonstrator I got it for free from SU! as part of purchasing the new color bundle. SU! is awesome and spoils us with gifts :)
I just LOVE hydrangeas, as they remind me of home and of my grandmother. She had a lot of those in her yard, where she lived until she was 98, she passes away 2 years ago ( 98yr old).
Anyway...as well I used the new concord crush in color for the hydrangea (to watercolor it), I just scribled with the marker on the inside of one of the lids from the brads/buttons etc and picked the color with my aqua painter, since we don't have the ink pads yet.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.






supplies:
stamps: because I care
ink: staz-on, concord crush marker, old olive
paper: old olive, whisper white, watercolor, concord crush, the write stuff dsp
other: old olive taffeta ribbon (holiday mini 2009), perfect polka dots embossing folder, top note die, oval punch, scallop oval punch, aqua painter, curly label punch

5 comments:

  1. ok how did the top note die come in to play? I can guess but i don't want to embarrass myself lol

    Neena Johnson
    Lawndale California

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply stunning! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercoloring-beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to