Zoo Fun - Un-winning Artisan Award project #3



I know that un-winning is not a word, but I use it just for fun....
Anyway...I am back from NYC and I will be emailing the Sweet Scoops box and love notes tutorial and templates very soon. Thank you all for your patience, while I was out of town for work. Well...in a week I am going to Canada, for another work trip....we never stand still in Siemens :)

Anyway, here is another project I made for the Artisan Awards contest, this time it's a scrapbook page.
Scroll down for supplies




supplies:
stamps: animal stories
ink: chocolate chip craft, versamark
paper: chocolate chip, so saffron, tall tales, old olive
other: planter box rub-ons, chocolate chip corduroy buttons, chipboard letters, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, linen thread,clear embossing powder, heat tool

Comments