Un-Winning Artisan Award project #2



Here is the second un-winning Artisan Award Project. I based it off my two drawer butterfly box I had created about year ago.
Details about template and instructions for this project can be found HERE







supplies:
stamps: greenhouse garden, teeny tiny wishes, on your birthday
ink: rich razzleberry, melon mambo, pumpkin pie, old olive, basic black
paper:rich razzleberry, melon mambo, pumpkin pie, old olive, whisper white, window sheets
other: crystal effects, old olive satin ribbon, whisper white satin ribbon






Comments

Denise said…
It's beautiful. I love it. I would have picked it as a winner.
Allison said…
Wow! That is amazing! Love all the coordinating items inside!
Keri Blake said…
Looks like a winner to me! All your creations are award winning! Thanks for sharing this one with us! I hope you'll post the tutorial so I can purchase it and make one for myself!
Anonymous said…
WOW - and that DIDN'T win? What were they looking for? This is beautiful, I love it.
Shannon Roberts said…
This is darn right beautiful!!! TFS!
Jen S said…
Ilina, this is stunning! Love it:)
Thanks for sharing your work with us!
Anonymous said…
I can't believe you didn't win...it is just truly amazing. Excellent work and thanks for sharing.
Tessa Wise said…
This is really beautiful! So much to look at in one little box... Very pretty! Your details are amazing!
Pat Wilkinson said…
Ilina,
What in the world are they looking for. This is absolultly beautiful and a winner in my book. Yes I agree we need a tutorial for this.
what a wonderful gift this would make.
Pat Wilkinson Taylorsville, NC
stampingmadly said…
What a beautiful set, Ilina. Your projects are winners in my book.
ktstamps said…
This is a wonderful looking box. It is the stamp set I love and the colors I love. I want this box. You are an incredible artist. I enjoy your work sooo much! Thank you for all you share with us! Keep up the good work and don't give up! Your name is already in lights as far as I am concerned! :) kt
Danielle Daws said…
This is stunning Ilina! Definitely a winner in my books! :-)