Tour De Freaks - MAY 2010

It's time for the Tour de Freaks. The tour doesn't officially start till May 20th, so if you're here to view my post, make sure you check back so you can view the tour in full bloom :)

If you've already started the tour, then you've probably come from viewing Gretchen Baron's blog and her fabulous creations. If you didn't arrive from Gretchen's blog, don't worry, the hop makes a full circle, so you won't miss any creations :)

I decided to create summery projects. I love the beach and I love ice-cream and my projects reflect that.
First I have a card for which I used the Tropical Party stamp set, and the Island Oasis dsp, along with the Square latice embossing folder.



Then I have a little box for love notes using the Sweet Scoops and In a Word stamp sets from the Summer mini, and again Island Oasis dsp. As well I used the bitty buttons. They are so stinkin' cute. Check back later (5/21) for details about this new template and instructions.


I hope you've enjoyed the projects. Now, hop on over to Brandi Wiggins-Côté's blog by selecting the button below to view her VERY creative projects!

Comments

Mary Brown said…
Boy...your box and sweet scoops are are just delightful! Love your card too!
Jeannie said…
Love the color combo! TFS!
I'm totally DROOLING over that Sweet Scoops box!!! I love the cards, the colors, the whole thing! You rock, Ilina!

Hugs,
Brandi
Welcome to the tour Ilina! Fun Island Oasis projects!!
Shannon Willis said…
I am lovin' the scoops box. You did a fantastic job on your projects.
SO colorful! Great projects
Connie Babbert said…
Love the bright colors you used with the Sweet Scoops set...I normally go with the pastels! Great box!
Teri C said…
Really nice job!!
Denise said…
Love it.Can't wait for the template.
Pam said…
Great job! Your work is always inspirational!
Allison said…
Everything is gorgeous! Love all the bright fun colours! That box is fantastic!
Denise Kasanda said…
Ilina, your projects always have such a sharp, neat look to them. Beautiful - great job!
Cindy Major said…
Just lovely! You really used the new sets and products beautifully :D
Kimberly S. said…
VERY pretty projects!!!! I just LOVE that Tropical party set!!!!
Brenda said…
Love the projects, love this paper and stamp set -- gonna have to get it, everyone is coming up with such great ideas! Thanks for sharing.
Ilina, as always you sorprise us!! Beutiful colors but the most important beutiful projects.
Thank you for sharing!!
Martha Lucia Gomez - http://stampartpapel.blogspot.com
Bonnie C said…
OMG LOVE the color combo on the card. It's yummy!
Lisa Martz said…
Everything is just so CUTE and tropical~! LOVE it!
ktstamps said…
You are incredible. WOW! You always seem to rise to a new level! kt
Joy Hannabass said…
I just love everything....so very cute and adorable!
Also....I was looking at the Urban Garden kit you have....what does it make....and do you send instructions? I love that paper and am interested in the kit...thanks so much! Joy
Raven said…
I love it all. The colors and the textures are great. Thanks so much for sharing with us all!
love your box and I agree with everyone else need to get the stamp set. Your card is cute makes me want some ice cream