Summertime Splendor and NYC bound


Here are couple cards I made using the new dsp from MDS called Summer Splendor. I LOVE daisies, so I had to use that background. I used Tangerine Tango, So Saffron and Basic Black cardstock. The images are printed on very vanilla cardstock. And I used Three Little words for the sentiments.

As you read in the title, I am NYC bound. I am leaving on Wednesday, and will be back late Friday or Saturday morning. So here's important update: Sweet Scoops class supposed to be emailed on Friday. However, I won't be able to do that, since I will not be at home and will probably have no internet access.
This class instructions and templates will be emailed to everyone who has pre-ordered it on Saturday. I am so sorry for this. I didn't anticipate a trip to NYC at all, this just came out of the blue at work today.

Ok, time to hit the bed :)



Comments

scrappychica said…
oh I love the card with the black base. It is stunning, not what one is used to seeing but quite elegant! tfs
stampingmadly said…
These are gorgeous. the black base is stunning. I like how you have used MDS to create a paper that you used in a traditional card.