More My Digital Studio Cards



I am still in NYC/Newark and the internet connection in the hotel is wacky. LoL. It has been a looong day, I just finished working and it's 10.15pm. We went to the power plant in the morning and were there until 5pm. I had the wear the Steel Toe shoes and they just killed my feel. LoL. Steel toes, kinda explains it. Then came back to the hotel and had to review drawings, then went to dinner, came back, and tackled the drawings again, and I just finished...Whew...So tired...



Tomorrow is a new day...



Here are some cards I made before I left using My Digital Studio. I had many questions on how I print the images or papers from MDS and if I need to set the colors and what kind of printer I have.

I use my home printer (actually the new one I got) to print the images and papers from MDS. My new printer is a photo printer Cannon PIXMA iP4700, and I got it from http://www.newegg.com/

I don't set the colors, they are all pre-set in MDS and I print as it is (the print option is on the right side bar in MDS under share your project.)

I have used whisper white and very vanilla cardstock to print onto.



I hope this answered some of the questions.

So...here are some more cards using the new Summer Splendor dsp from MDS. I used Kind THoughts sets in English and French for the sentiments.



ENJOY!






Comments