More forgotten stuff


*** BLOG CANDY AND TUTORIALS SPECIAL....CLICK-->HERE***




Can't you tell that I am going through the pictures on my SD card, because it's full. LOL.
Here is a set of cards I made for my Etsy shop (sorry, this one is already sold) few weeks ago, but didn't really like how the pictures came out on a black background, so put the old pics (I had same set made last year) on Etsy. Looking second time at the pics, they are not so bad. LoL
Scroll down for list of supplies.



supplies:
stamps: bird on a branch
ink: chocolate chip, cameo coral, tempting turquoise
papeR: whiper white, cameo coral, tempting turquoise
other: random marching ribbon, embossing folder, scoring tool

Comments

Charisse said…
Hi! I've been following your work and love everyone of them! Just curious what kind of scoring tool you use. IT's too bad SU! doesn't offer one!