It takes long time....



to grow an old friend....
Wow, this is the first card I have made since last week. If you have been following my blog, probably you noticed that life is little crazy over here. I came back from NYC yesterday, and in a week I am flying to Canada. Wonder what's the next destination (after Canada). I spent the day cleaning, and getting ready for the new week. I am so glad tomorrow is holiday and means no work.

Anyway...here is the card I made today. I have been looking for this set for a long while, and finally found it, and had to use it right away. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.






supplies:
stamps: Knobbly Gnomes
ink: staz on, old olive, not quite navy, more mustard, chocolate chip
paper: the write stuff, bristol paper, not quite navy, more mustard
other: jumbo brads, small oval punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, aqua painter.

Comments

Sue from Oregon said…
such wonderful coloring on this Gnome!
Elaine M said…
Who makes the Knobbly Gnomes stamp? It's so great!!!
mtn.moven.faith@comcast.net