Get together for ice cream





Here is another card I made for the SC279, I really like this sketch and I have been in summery mood these days. I have rarely used tempting turquoise in the past, but I find myself using it more and more. And of course I LOVE ice cream.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used on this card.



supplies:
stamps: in a word, sweet scoops
ink: creamy caramel, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, bashful blue, rose red, tempting turquoise
paper: island oasis dsp, whisper white, tempting turquoise, rose red
other: playground and sherbet designer buttons, corner rounder punches

Comments

Unknown said…
Love it love it love it!
Christyne said…
OMGosh! Ilina, this is too cute for words! And now, of course I want the word set...you are SUCH an enabler!
Stephanie said…
Ilina, you are one talented lady :D Your card is amazing!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Fabulous card Ilina. Love the FUN bright colors. :o)