Enjoy the Tropical Party (while you can ;-) ) and SC279


*** BLOG CANDY AND TUTORIALS SPECIAL....CLICK-->HERE***



I am really pleased with how this card turned out ;-) and I really LOVE this Tropical Party stamp set. It reminds me of Hawaii, I know soon enough we'll be back there to enjoy the ocean and the sun, and the beauty of the islands. I cut each flower, the top of the palm tree, coconut, umbrella, straw, the branch etc.
Anyway, time to hit the bed, scroll down for list of supplies I used for this card.





supplies:
stamps: tropical party, it's your birthday
paper: old olive, pumpkin pie, whisper white, island oasis dsp
ink: old olive, rose red, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise
other: corner punch, pumpkin pie brads, dimensionals, small oval punch, large oval punch

Comments

Julie A. said…
Wow, this is gorgeous!!! I just got this set yesterday and can't wait to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Stephanie said…
I was not planning on buying this stamp set, but I must admit that looking at everything you've shared with us, I added it to my wish list :D