Friday, April 30, 2010

Sunshine awards



About time I posted here. I received 7 sunshine awards in the past week and I have procrastinated in putting it up.

I received these awards from the following wonderful ladies:

Terri Brennan

Juliana Bibas

Tina Taves

Monika Davis

Jean Fitch

Sage Kimble

Cathy Snipes



Thank you ladies! I am totally flattered.

I am supposed to pass it on, but I am going to let you decide who you think should get the award, copy and paste the award to your computer and pass it onI suppose to pick 12x7 =84 people to pass it on, and that's quite too many. There are so many wonderful blogs out there.

Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.








2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sunshine award. Love your stationary sets especially the tool one. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for offering Blog Candy. IT is a very nice treat for people like me. I wanted to tell you that I generally only look when there is an attachment but when I see your name I always go to your blog to see what art you have done. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...