Sunday, March 28, 2010

Simple vintage butterfly card

Yay! No work tomorrow, but Monday may be extra long day, I mean more than 12hrs. 12 hrs these two weeks is a normal work day.
Anyway. .. here is a very simple card I made....note: pretty much none of the supplies are SU! I collect everything that has butterflies, so I ended up with a whole stack of this gorgeous paper with butterflies and the punch, as well ( I just had to add it to my butterfly collection). As well the lace is ooooold...I don't even remember where I got it from. The base is soft sky cardstock and the sentiment is stamped in close to cocoa. The butterfly is punched out of Chocolate chip cardstock.

ENJOY!





1 comment:

  1. the color combination is good and printed background give fantastic look to card with a charming butterfly.
    loyalty card printing
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to