Adventure

Here is a scrapbook page I created for this weeks Sketch Challenge over SoulScrappers that I am hosting.
I kept it simple. I love using kraft lately, so I used it again for this page. I used some of the pretties flowers and stamped them with the dot,dot,dot stamp. I just love that stamp :)))

If you haven't visited SoulScrappers by now, go check it out. It's a scrapbooking community and it's a cool place to be :))) with a lots of inspiration for all your scrapbooking projects and more.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used on this project




supplies:
stamps: outline alphabet, dot, dot,dot
paper: kraft, bashful blue, sweet pea dsp
ink: pumpkin pie, taken with teal, chocolate chip
other: butterfly punches, rhinestones, pretties, buttons, scallop edge punch

Comments

Unknown said…
This is absolutely beautiful! I am going to have to get those stamps! Love your technique! Iflorist.co.uk