Monday, February 8, 2010

CAS Wellness wishes

I have a simple one layer card for you today. I have been still catching up on stuff. I will catch up 100% one day. LoL. I was working on a project today for the Soulology class. I can't show it to you since it's for the class and you'll need to take the class to see the project :P As well I had to work a little bit from home. It's been working weekend.

For this card I used the little bandaid image from the Welness wishes stamp set. It's very simple card, but I like the simplicity of it. This set and the punch I used can be earned through Sale-a-Bration. That's how I got them too ;-)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: wellness wishes
ink:chocolate chip
paper: whisper white and chocolate chip
other: white gel pen, wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, scallop trim border punch, alcohol markers

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Ilina, this is SO cute!!! I'll have to borrow this set from my upline and CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilna - I love your work and follow you faithfully. You have given me so many wonderful ideas. This card is wonderful in its idea and technique. Great work. Would you mind if I cased it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to