Saturday, January 2, 2010

You Are One of the GOOD Ones


And you will end up in our pot tonight ;-) Kidding!

Here is a simple punch out card I made. I used the set Smarty Pans and some sweet pea dsp, as well rose red, pretty in pink and pumpkin pie cardstock.

The bird is made out of 2 1 3/8" circle punch outs and 1" little scalloped circle. I didn't have 1" circle scallop punch, so I cut it out by hand, so it's not perfect. I cut the beak and the legs by hand. As well I used 1 3/8" circle punch and circle scallop punch for the bird belly.
I have more creations to share with you later, so feel free to check out my blog little later. :)

supplies:
stamps: SMarty Pants
ink: rose red, regal rose and pretty in pink
paper: pumpkin pie, rose red, pretty in pink and sweet pea dsp, whisper white note card (5" x 3 1/2")
other: googly eyes, 1 3/8" circle punch, circle scallop punch

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 4. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutess chick
    Love her! Thank you for sharring

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to