xo-xo


Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had a great time for the New Year's Eve! Sean and I stayed home. We didn't feel like going anywhere, and I have been traveling lately and just wanted and needed quite and peaceful evening. So that's what we did, we stayed home and Sean cooked the food :D
Anyway...today I had planned a lot to do, I mean create, but I didn't get as much done as I was planning. I blame the ZOO game on Facebook. It's so STINKIN' addictive and I have no idea why in the world I am wasting my time with it.
Here is a card I made today using the reverse applique technique, I used dsp for the back of the hearts. I like how it turned out and I definitely like the kraft cardstock.

I will be posting soon one more card, so keep watch :)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.





Supplies:
stamps: I {heart} hearts, Define your life
paper: kraft, very vanilla, sending love dsp
ink: real red, chocolate chip
other: small heart punch, heart to heart punch, paper piercing tool



Comments

Anonymous said…
How simply g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!! Love everything you do - clean but oh so effective.
Beth said…
This is a totally awesome card! Beth
Mary Davidson said…
Love this technique and your cards are gorgeous! TFS!
Diane McKern said…
Love the card and the technique. Thanks for sharing. Not so sure I like you sharing the bubble game. Everytime I come to your blog, I have to sit and play it. Sort of like your ZOO thing.
Cindy Grantham said…
I love this. So cute and I love how the colors stand out against the Kraft cardstock. Super Job!
Cindy
Unknown said…
What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's perfect!! I love everything about it! TFS
Lisa said…
This is a great idea to layer the paper behind the hearts. And your paper piercing adds such a nice touch. Thanks for sharing!
peggysu said…
Your card is lovely !
France Martin said…
Love this card and many and many more on yout blog. Your work is beautiful!