We have moved our doorstep


Post #2 for today scroll down to see the Inspired Tuesday Challenge #1 round-up



We moved about 5 months ago, and still I haven't gotten around making out "We moved cards", so it was about stinkin' time. I decided to keep is simple this time and here is the design I came up with. I think I will do couple different colors and patterns.

Actually I am in a way glad that I waited, since now we have the Good Neigbour stamp set from Sale-a-Bration. I just love it. ;-)

Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



supplies:
stamps: welcome home, good neigbor
ink: whisper white craft, bermuda bay, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, old olive
paper: kraft, good neighbor, whisper white, pumpkin pie, bermuda bay
other: punch

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just found your blog via SCS! Wow! I am glad I found it! You make amazing creations! I will be visiting often! Thanks for the inspiration! Blessings!